Associate Media Director
SociedAD, a division of Campbell Ewald is looking for an Associate Media Director to join its growing NY team to manage various client communities.
The Associate Media Director is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of our client(s) media plans. You will be responsible for developing strategy, implementing media plans, analyzing research and helping deliver campaigns that support the client(s) strategy and overall objectives.
-Have intimate knowledge of the client(s) business/brand, competitive environment, industry trends and their overall marketing plans/goals.
-Manage and develop media plans across all channels, including TV, Print, Radio, OOH, Mobile and Digital.
-Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, vendors, publishers, team members and internal creative resources to ensure a smooth implementation of campaigns.
-Manage the implementation, optimization and performance of campaigns and assist in giving strategic feedback on the campaigns to internal and external teams.
-Provide buying specifications to buying teams for execution of approved plans.
-Maintain media budgets and media spend summaries.
-Provide client with media schedules and ongoing reports as needed.
-Manage the flow of media related issues based on changes in direction, goals and budgets
-Maintain close contact with media representatives to keep current on data pertaining to the markets they serve.
-Ability to translate marketing when appropriate.
-Participate in new business activity.
- Hispanic market experience & knowledge
- 7+ years media planning experience at either a media agency or advertising agency. Experience in both national and local market plans.
- Digital & traditional media fluency
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to aid in the production of integrated campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas in front of internal teams and clients.
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to drive multiple projects from conception to completion.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of Media Tools and third party marketing research like comScore, Doubleclick, MRI, Monroe Mendelsohn, Kantar/Nielsen Monitor Plus, Mediaocean, Telmar/IMS/Memory, SQAD, preferred.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.