Assistant Account Manager
What are you passionate about? If it’s igniting change and creating breakthrough ideas, challenging yourself, and inspiring those around you, combined with an appreciation for great food, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Sterling-Rice Group, a nationally recognized brand strategy, innovation, and advertising agency, is searching for an Assistant Account Manager to join our Boulder, Colorado-based team.
Sterling-Rice Group (SRG) is a unique fusion of strategic, analytical, and creative capabilities that has helped build brands and drive growth at companies big (e.g., PepsiCo, Almond Board of California, McCormick, Tyson Foods) and small (e.g., Justin’s Nut Butter, Brewers Association, and Weleda). Founded in 1984, we’ve grown our firm through an integrated combination of capabilities that are unique in the industry.
Perhaps more important than what we do at SRG is how we do it.
Before ever having a client, our founders defined the core beliefs upon which
SRG would be built: Excellence, Creativity, Education, Honesty, Respect, Social
Value, Responsibility, and Fun. And because we live these beliefs every day,
we’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Ad
Age in 2017 and Outside Magazine
for the past six years.
An assistant account manager provides project management for one or two clients. This particular position has a part emphasis on a food commodity client looking to expand in the Mexico market. You focus on managing day-to-day programs, including schedules, budgeting, and execution. You use your experience and relationships to efficiently work through the processes and make sure the account team finishes projects and reaches promised deliverables on time and within the budget.
To be successful, you must be proactive and self-motivated, detailed oriented, and a proficient project manager with strong written and verbal communication skills.
0–3 years of advertising agency and/or client-side experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Ideal candidates have the following traits:
· Knowledge of marketing in Mexico and Mexican culture
· Fluent in Spanish
· Detail oriented with proven ability to juggle multiple projects
· Ability to present self in professional manner in any situation
· Strong communication skills and the ability to problem solve and think creatively
· Positive attitude and willingness to work hard to get the job done
· Proactive and results driven
· A solution-oriented thinker
· Ability to manage own time and knows when to ask for assistance
· Actively manages up and works well with a range of personalities
· Understands the nuances and demands of working in a service-oriented field
Has basic marketing and/or advertising acumen and a proven desire
to further that knowledge
Apply: Do you have what it takes to join our team? If so, please apply at the link below.