Univision is seeking a Research Manager to service their owned and operated radio stations, as well as digital properties. The Research Manager and will be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and creating reports and presentations for use by Sales, corporate, and other departments within the company(s).
- Compiles analyzes and presents Nielsen television radio ratings, marketing research and interactive media analytics utilized by Sales, Promotions, Finance, Planning and all levels of Management to help increase sales revenue, station profitability, and listenership.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations with insights developed from all available research sources on listenership, marketing, and consumer trends.
- Tracks, shares and reports trends on Nielsen listening.
- Writes press releases and e-mail blasts highlighting the stations ratings successes.
- Maintains and effectively utilizes department’s research resources including Nielsen ratings, Scarborough, Simmons, Kantar, Geoscape, Polk and other research databases.
- Minimum 3 years experience at a TV station, radio station, radio network, broadcast or cable network, radio station, ad agency, rep firm, or syndicator.
- Knowledge of Nielsen ratings for television and/or radio, Scarborough and Miller Kaplan (or other ad spending software) methodology and software systems. Experience with Geoscape (or other mapping software), Gfk, Polk Insight, and Digital research is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, ability to create macros is a plus.
- Creative vision in constructing presentations and good presenting skills are required.
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written, required. Bilingual (Spanish/English) helpful, but not required.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, manage ad hoc requests and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S).