Sr Planner, Strategic Insights
The Senior Planner is the lead strategist on small to medium sized accounts, leads parts of bigger business under Director supervision
· The development of communication strategies and creative briefs based on insights from consumer research, brand understanding and marketplace data.
· Look beyond the commonly accepted approach and seeks opportunities for modifying and adapting existing practices. Where possible pursues new ideas or innovative approaches.
· Demonstrate versatility and flexibility and is able to shift directions as new information or feedback becomes available that suggests a new approach is needed.
· Stimulate and support creative efforts by others by creating opportunities for joint problem solving.
· Develop sound and creatively inspiring briefs and propositions to drive the quality of creative work in the group.
· Works closely with creative teams to assist in the creative development process.
· Analyze short and medium term goals and determine team objectives and identify the necessary critical tasks to achieve these objectives.
· Work across with agency partners providing analysis of market trends, presenting opportunities for building existing client revenue based on marketplace research.
· Is seen as the Strategy Champion for training and development and facilitates organizational learning when it comes to planning tools and practices, as well as, promoting knowledge and sharing.
· Uses best combination of communication channels to grow the client business.
Engenders respect and builds effective relationships with business partners at the appropriate levels.
· 7-10 years experience in the U.S. Hispanic Market as strategist or equivalent. QSR experience a plus.
· Risk taker who is open to change and has a knack for developing unconventional ideas, original opinions and insights.
· Has a level of professional knowledge and capability necessary to do the job, has motivation to continue learning and sharing knowledge.
· Able to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers. Team player. Listens and shows respect for other points of view.
· Passionate about advertising. Inspires and influences others, has negotiating skills, team leadership, courage, accessibility and integrity.
· Excellent oral and written communication in English and Spanish skills.
· Organized individual who can prioritize, meet deadlines, improve processes, be a guardian of the bottom line, and manage time effectively.
Committed to both company and self improvement.