Producers are responsible for taking the lead on all assigned integrated productions (television, digital, new business pitches, videos, radio) from the time of the initial agency briefing to first air date and beyond to the final wrap of the job.
· Responsible for managing the day-to-day of integrated productions, including dealing with pre-production, shooting, recording, programmers and editing.
· Supervising the TV and radio production bidding process, generating estimates, managing the award of job with the client, project budgets and actualize final cost.
· Supervise shoots on location, post-production and finishing of TV, digital and radio spots, ensuring creative integrity and excellence.
· Ensures specific client production procedures are followed, including timely delivery of spots.
· Maintains communication with necessary disciplines to facilitate workflow.
· Help in New Business Pitches/processes and produce internal videos and case studies for pitches/festivals
· Identifies potential legal issues and interfaces with agency legal counsel to resolve issues.
· Must have demonstrable experience as an Sr Advertising Agency Producer.
· Detailed oriented, organized, excellent project manager.
· Team player with ability to problem solver and multitask.
· Remains current on industry and technological trends
· Knowledge of unions/guilds/associations standards and procedures (SAG, AICP, AICE, etc.)