Sr. Account Manager
Captura Group is an award winning digital agency that helps connect companies and organizations with the US Hispanic market. Our clients include Kellogg's, Pringles, Keebler Cookies, POND's and Knorr among others large global brands. The work we do for our clients spans the digital spectrum from social media to online video to mobile websites to email campaigns. If you love consumer brands and want big-brand experience working on large-scale digital initiatives for the Hispanic market, Captura Group is the place for you and the Sr. Account Manager role is a great opportunity to touch all sides of the business.
We are hiring a Sr. Account Manager that is bilingual in English and Spanish to work across a variety of our clients on diverse types of digital campaigns with responsibilities and necessary skills summarized below. Working under the leadership of the Account Director, the Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of our projects ranging from web design to social media management to online content creation, and all things digital in between. This individual will interface heavily with internal teams including Strategy, Creative, Media and Analytics to ensure on time / on budget / on strategy delivery of client work. Will also be responsible for interfacing with external partners such as other agencies as well as client stakeholders.
• Contributes to establishing project strategy and plan, including timelines and resources
• Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet project requirements
• Develops and maintains all project deliverables including project plans including timelines and resource allocation
• Drives project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
• Assures that projects complete according to schedule and within budget.
• Works with internal teams including Strategy, Creative and Media to pull together all of the necessary inputs for successful delivery of work.
• Collaborates successfully with other agency partners for the benefit of the joint client
• Manages the client relationship via phone, email and in-person meetings as needed
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including all aspects of online media and social media including content development
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
• Experience with Project Management and Time Tracking Software
• In addition, ideal candidates will have hands-on integrated marketing experience.
• At least 4-6 years of Account Management experience, preferably in a web consulting or digital agency environment.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required