As the Strategic analyst, you have a passion for data, numbers and insights, and always stay on top of emerging consumer, category and business trends that impact a clients’ business, target needs and/or opportunities. As a key strategic analyst, you are responsible for generating extensive data analysis and culling insights, creating presentations, trend decks, and a monthly strategy guide.Responsibilities
· Perform in-depth data analysis, create clear, concise, accurate reports, findings and generate conclusions and uncover insights from all available resources: in-house strategic, media and social data tools, subscription resources and online research (eg. Simmons, Mintel, Iconoculture, Google analytics, CubeYou, Nuvi, Nielsen)
· Have a strong understanding and command of social analytics, tools and resources.
· Analyze large data sets, research and client info to distill industry/brand/consumer/social trends, and assess diverse strategic requests, including market potential, target personas, segments, brand opportunities, and marketing/advertising/media recommendations.
· Create engaging presentations delivered by, or with account and executive team
· Measure, monitor, analyze and cull consumer, category, competitive, media and brand info.
· Work is required for automotive, QSR and others
· Manage relationships and administration with research vendors and internal teams.Skills/Qualifications
· BA in Marketing or related field, 3-5 years analyst, marketing or strategic experience
· Knowledge of and experience with Hispanic market a must
· Bilingual in Spanish and English
· Proven experience working with large databases, deriving actionable insights
· Proficiency with social, consumer & media tools (eg., Simmons, Nuvi), and Microsoft Office
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to create compelling presentations that “tell a story through numbers”
· Strong attention to detail and direction, time management, able to work outside comfort zone
initiative; able to work in fast-paced agency, independently and as part of a team